As more and more people are stuck at home during the pandemic, even the simplest things can bring a sense of normalcy and joy. One of those simple pleasures is coffee. Unfortunately, going out for a fancy coffee is out of the question for many. But that doesn’t mean you can’t step up your at-home coffee game! With this easy mocha recipe, you can enjoy a delicious coffee treat without leaving your house.
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
– 2 teaspoons of sugar
– ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
– ½ cup of freshly brewed coffee
1. In a small saucepan, whisk together the milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla extract.
2. Heat the mixture over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it’s hot but not boiling.
3. When the mixture is hot, froth it with a milk frother, or you can use a blender to make it frothy.
4. Brew a cup of coffee of your choice.
5. Pour the frothy chocolate milk into your coffee and stir.
Voila! You now have a delicious and easy mocha drink to enjoy. If you prefer your coffee sweeter, feel free to add more sugar to the mix.
This recipe is just a starting point, and you can always customize it to your preference. For example, you can add a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamom to the mix for a subtle spicy flavor. Or you can top your drink with whipped cream or chocolate shavings for an added touch of indulgence.
With this easy mocha recipe, you can enjoy a luxurious coffee beverage without leaving the comfort of your home. So go ahead and indulge a little. You deserve it!